We do our best to make sure that every single order we ship out reaches you in one piece. If your order was damaged, please follow the steps below and we’ll make it right.
Before submitting your ticket, please note the following:
- Sometimes a plant may come with a broken/missing leaf or two. This does not qualify as damaged. If it’s unsightly, you may want to pull it off at the base and your plant should look good as new! (Don’t forget to propagate that baby!)
- You are responsible for tracking your order once it has been shipped and make arrangement to be available to receive it. We cannot replace plants that froze due to being left on your doorstep/community mailbox
- In similar fashion, we cannot replace plants that were left not picked up at the post office.
If you are worried about your plants being left outside, please register for “Flex Delivery” with Canada Post which is a free service that allows you to pick up your package directly from the post office. You can sign up for the service here
UPS also offers a similar service, called "My Choice." You can register for that here
To submit a damaged order ticket, please follow the steps below:
Send us an email at Hello@succuterra.ca with the following:
- Order number
- Description of the damages
- photos of damaging to packaging and or plants.
- Do not throw anything out as carrier might request their return as proof.
*Damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving your package.